What is SEO ?
Before, we knowing about SEO, we have to know few things
what is Internet?
what is a Search Engine?
Examples of Popular search engine?
Search engine Market share
Why is search Engine Optimization Important?
What is internet ?
The internet in simple terms is a network of the interlinked computer networking worldwide.
What is search Engine ?
An internet –based tool that searches an index of documents for a particular term, phrase or text specified by the user. Commonly used to refer to large web-based search engines that search billions of pages on the Internet.
Example of Popular search Engine?
Search Engine Market Share?
Why is search Engine Optimization Important ?
- 85% of all web site traffic originate from a search engine
- SEO is 6 times more effective than a banner ad
- SEO delivers qualified leads
- 55% of online purchases are made on sites found through search engine listings
- Top 30 results receiver over 90% of search traffic
- 28% of Google searches are for a “ Product/Service name “, 9% are for a “Brand name “ and 5% are searches for a “company name “
- We are Optimizing the website by using following standard methods
- On Page SEO and Off Page SEO
- Competitor analysis
- Key word Analysis
- Search Engine Tracking
- Land page optimization techniques
- Latest trend & Changes
- Editing Contents of a Website
- Meta tags, Alteration
- Internal Text Link Modification
- Update website on Directories
- Indexed all the pages in search Engine
- Power of First Page:-
Search Engine Crawls More than trillion queries per hour. As per an average 92% of the users use first page results. WRIGHT, if you website visibility are available on first page then you will get more leads, clients, sales, Success.
Proxy Media use both on-page & off page optimization tactics to increase good ranking and awesome visibility to your website. Our SEO team follows all the standard Rules & Regulations to optimize the website.
Proxy media Feel Proud to say that our SEO team helps our clients to achieved high rank in Search Engine Result Page (SERP).
The Purpose of generating the traffic to their website to increase the sale/leads or clients.