What’s new in 2016
Get 1-click access to what you use most
The new Left Hand Toolbar lets you create shortcuts so you can move around QuickBooks even faster than before.
Find what you need, faster than before
You can use the enhanced, customizable Centers to keep important customer, vendor, and transaction information at your fingertips.
See who’s paid you (and who hasn’t)
The new Income Tracker shows all your income-producing transactions in one spot, including overdue invoices so you can remind customers to pay up.
Keep track of sales rep performance
It’s easy to run reports that identify your top sales performers, whether they're an employee or a vendor.
QuickBooks for Mac Features
- New! Left Hand Toolbar lets you create shortcuts so you can move around QuickBooks even faster than before.
- Improved! Enhanced, customizable Centers keep important customer, vendor, and transaction information at your fingertips.
- New! Income Tracker shows all your income-producing transactions in one spot, including overdue invoices so you can remind customers to pay up.
- New! Run reports that identify your top sales performers, whether they're an employee or a vendor.
- Improved! Quickly adjust sales tax paid to your account including sales tax paid from credit cards accounts.
- Invoice multiple customers all at once instead of one at a time
- Attach contracts, proposals, receipts, and other important documents
- Easily reconcile QuickBooks data with bank statements and help minimize errors
- Import existing product, customer, or service information
- Offer Intuit Payment Network as a payment option on invoices via an electronic link
- Download your bank and credit card transactions in batches directly into QuickBooks
- Invoice for projects in phases
- Track time, mileage and expenses to bill clients
- Allow up to 5 users to work in QuickBooks at the same time
- Set individual user permissions to control access to sensitive information
- Get the most out of your QuickBooks with Little Square, a free online magazine created for QuickBooks for Mac users
- Set up and Go and Guide Me help you get started with everyday tasks
- Quickly find data in the Customer, Vendor, and Transaction Centers
- Synchronize contacts with Mac OS Address Book/Contacts
- Add reminders to iCal/Calendar
- See a map or get directions to a customer or vendor's address
- Create professional looking invoices and forms
- Email invoices, sales receipts, and credit memos in batches along with a custom message
- Quickly locate accounts, invoices, customers and other information with just a keyword in QuickBooks Search
- Track sales, sales taxes, and customer payments
- Create and print deposit slips
- Easily print checks, pay bills, and track expenses
- Track inventory, set reorder points, and create purchase orders
- Automatically populate and print 1099s for independent contractors and federal filing
- Get a consolidated view of your business with Company Snapshot
- Access 115+ financial, sales, and tax reports in one click
- Export data to Numbers or Excel
- Share data with your accountant or other Windows based users
- Manage payroll and payroll taxes; offer Direct Deposit
- Accept credit and debit cards
We are dealing Quickbooks Mac 2016 in Qatar: Doha, Al Wakrah, Al Khawr, Al Khuwayr, Dukhan, Umm Bab, Umm Sa'id, Umm Salal Ali, Al Rayyan, Umm Salal Mohammed.
Bahrain: Manama, Riffa, Muharraq, Hamad Town, A'ali, Isa Town, Sitra, Budaiya, Jidhafs, Al-Malikiyah, Adliya, Awali, Diraz, Hidd, Sar, Bani Jamra
Saudi Arabia: Riyadh, Jeddah, Mecca, Medina, Dammam, Tabuk, Saudi Arabia, Buraidah, Khamis Mushait, Abha, Al-Khobar
Oman : Al Buraimi, Al Hamra, Barka, Bidiya, Dibba Al-Baya, Duqm, Kasab, Muscat, Nizwa, Quriyat, Ruwi, Saham, Salalah, Samail, Sohar, Sur, Thumrait